|Our concierge team guides newcomers through the entire relocation process from introductory tour of neighborhoods to meeting the moving truck and unpacking boxes. Leave the stress of finding the perfect place up to Considerate Done.
Getting familiar with Santa Barbara, Montecito and its surrounding areas:
- Guided tour of the Santa Barbara area highlighting neighborhoods, schools, and areas of interest
- Assistance in locating temporary or permanent housing including identifying real estate agents, securing move in quotes, and cost of living analysis and estimates.
Finding the perfect rental property:
- Determine needs of client: number or bedrooms, bathrooms, yard, areas of interest, pets, children, price range for monthly rent
- Search for rentals: Craigslist, SB Newspress, Preferred Property Listing, Local Contacts
- Contact potential properties, send correspondence and schedule appointments
- Take photographs of property, gather paperwork
- Send write-up, photographs, and paperwork within an hour of viewing property to client
- Follow up based on interest of the client
Assistance getting home ready for move-in:
- Turn on all utilities: Electricity, Gas, Trash and Water
- Schedule a housecleaner to deep clean home
- Put down contact paper in all cabinets and drawers
- Grocery shop and stock refrigerator with food, drinks, supplies
Relocation Executive Services:
- Meet the moving truck and unpack all boxes, place furniture, lamps, electronics, dishes, kitchenware, and hang all artwork
- Schedule transportation from local airport to new rental
- Provide a welcome gift basket featuring local Santa Barbara goods
- Provide concierge services to help new resident get comfortable with the Santa Barbara area by scheduling restaurant reservations, local wine tours, connect family with activities of interest
Services are priced upon request.
Free one hour consultation to discuss your “to do” list.
Call us at 805-886-6746 OR send your “to do” list to firstname.lastname@example.org